Pamper Parties Gold Coast - Hens Night & Baby Shower Specialists - Mobile Service - The Touch Up Team
Hosting Your Party
The Touch Up Team - Pamper Parties Gold Coast are delighted that you've decided to host a boutique 'Pamper Party" - an ideal way to spend your special occasion.
Except now, you're probably wondering what to do next!
We've outlined a few guidelines and tips to help you below, however please do feel free to contact our office at any time for assistance:
- Choose a Date, Approximate Time Of Day and Location. Contact our office to ensure availability for your preferred date and time. We will require a $100.00 deposit to secure services for your booking. We also require a minimum booking of $200+ per therapist. Start your guest list.
- After paying your deposit, you are emailed our exclusive 'How To Host Your Party' host guide in booklet form with hints, tips, planners and invitations. Download our sample invitation and menu of services/package menus. Choose your package menu/s that you would like to book. Contact our office with approximate number of guests and your required package/s or personalised package requests for us to co-ordinate start times and number of therapists required etc prior to mailing your invitations. This is an important step.
- Mail /email guests invitations and menu/s with as much notice as possible. Make sure you keep a list so you can keep track of RSVP's etc. A great idea to ensure your guests are all on time and ready for us to start immediately, is to invite them for at least 30 minutes prior to our arrival time - this is highly adviseable, as any late arrivals for their booking will result in that time being deducted from their service (eg. if they are 10 minutes late for a 60 minute treatment, they will only recieve a 50 minute treatment, and are still required to pay full amount - please ensure all guests are aware of this).
- We MUST have confirmed and finalised numbers, guest names and their chosen treatments and FULL Payment ONE WEEK PRIOR to booking date to confirm staff requirements. You are welcome to pay balance in full via credit card, direct deposit, cheque or postal money order. Alternatively you are able to pass on our details to your guests and they can organise payment with us direct if you wish (all this information is in your Guide).
On The Day
- Ensure parking is provided and paid for if payment is required. As we are required to carry a lot of heavy equipment, we MUST have immediate close proximity to your location from parking. Therapists WILL NOT carry equipment long distances OR up stairs without assistance and are not required to do so.
- Ensure there is ample room for massage beds, tables and equipment etc. We require a minimum 2.5 metres by 2 metres PER beauty/massage table. We must also have close proximity to at least one electrical outlet and running water (hot and cold).
- Ensure the party is ready to commence at booked time, and that your guests are in attendance and ready to start - we would hate for anyone to miss out on their treatment time, simply by their being late.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- BOOKING - We require a $100.00 non-refundable booking deposit fee to secure our services for your special event/booking. This will be deducted off total balance owing on the day. Minimum Booking Fee of $200.00 per therapist.
- SET-UP - Therapists arrive on day approximately 15-30 minutes prior to booking time to set-up. Please note that we must start immediately on booking time, as we have a co-ordinated schedule to adhere to and we often have more than one party booked a day. This is very important.
- CONFIRMATION - We require confirmation and full payment for bookings a minimum of one week prior to booking date. We require final confirmation on booking numbers, guests names and their required treatments to ensure we have adequate staff booked, bring along all of the required equipment and products, and can put together a basic timetable for the running of the booking (which we forward to you prior to the booking date). Please ask our office for a copy of Booking Form. You are able to fax, email or post this back to us.
- PARTY NUMBERS - There is no limit on the amount of guests (within reason) or the amount of treatments each guest would like to have, as we have adequate staff to enable this with 7 days or more notice. However, should you have large numbers, we would highly advise booking as soon as possible, as we do tend to book out well in advance.
- SURCHARGES - We do impose surcharges on public holidays, and some long weekends. Please contact our office for further information.
- PREGNANT - Specialised Pregnancy Massage may be available, subject to staff availability. All general massage is swedish relaxation only. However, we are pregnancy massage specialists and may be able to offer great pregnancy massage alternatives to lie-down treatments etc. Please inform us if yourself or any of your clients are pregnant as we will be required to change our products to suit. We use predominantly gorgeous organic skincare range, however in addition we also have products made specifically for our pregnant clients, formulated by professional aromatherapists to ensure they not only smell amazing, but are completely safe for you and your baby!
- ALLERGIES - Please advise our office if any guest has any allergies - particularly to things such as seafood, nuts, pollens etc as our products may contain traces of them. This is very important. It is also very important that ALL guests complete the indemnity form supplied prior to treatment on the day, and supplies all allergy and medical conditions on this document.
- EXTRAS - French Polish is not available with any treatment unless otherwise specified.
- TRAVEL - Extra Travel Fees apply to areas outside of local Gold Coast (This means North of Coomera, South of Tweed Heads, Springbrook and Tamborine Mountain). Please contact our office for further information.
- PAYMENT - We require full payment a minimum of 7 days prior to booking date. We accept credit card, direct deposit, cheque/money order (a minimum of 10 days prior to booking date). This balance can be made as a full amount payment if you collect all the guests payments, or alternatively, you can use our standard form and information supplied in your guide, to advise them to contact us direct to make their payment.
- All prices and treatment inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Wear comfortable clothing and remove any precious jewellery to leave at home. Certain treatments (such as Aromatherapy Salt Glow) are not suitable for anyone with a spray tan etc. Please contact our office for details.
- CANCELLATION - We MUST be informed if there are any cancellations of guests a minimum of 7 days prior booking. Any extra guests cancellations with less than 7 days notice must be paid in full as we have booked staff for your appointment and they still must be paid, the treatment time may be taken up by another guest to cover the amount in lieu, at the booking.
- REFUNDS - Unfortunately we do not offer refunds should you be late for your treatment or simply change your mind. Please contact our office for further information.
- Please do not hesitate to contact our office with any further queries, or for an obligation-free quotation.
We hope to share in your